Kanika as a teacher strongly believe in these words by – William Arthur Ward.
“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.”
Kanika Chanda Makeup Academy is one of the world’s best makeup academy which uses her phenomenal teaching skills to bring out the artist in you. The objective of the academy is to provide the world’s best knowledge and training at a very affordable price. Our aim is to provide you a valuable and creative learning experience that will help you to grow into a professional makeup artist. This is our hearty wish that each Student who joins our academy turns into a self-efficient and successful makeup professional in their respective carriers by learning the latest trends of the beauty industry.
WHY CHOOSE KANIKA’S ACADEMY:
• Diminutive Class without any horde.
• You will get individual attention in a professional environment.
• Comfortable working stations for each Student.
• Portfolio Shoot – This will help the students to start their carrier immediately after the course.
• Products Availability – Products are available in the studio for practice.
(Students have to bring their own Makeup Brushes, Beauty Blenders, Wet tissue daily in class for practice)
• Affordable stay in a facility in same the studio building available for outstation students.
• Portfolio Models are available for demonstration of your work and Shoot.
• Bridal Outfits.
• Bridal Jewellery.
• Our studio is at Prime Location in the city.
We are more than a Makeup School, we build and maintains a lifelong relationship with the students and are available there for any kind of help or support students require even after the course gets over. We make sure every communication you have with the academy /us during the course or after the course is a memorable one for you.
“Creativity is your best makeup skill, don’t be afraid to experiment.”- Pat McGrath
Kanika believes in Science and Creativity both. Creativity can be put to your best use if your science is clear. By following your passion and dedication and with the help of Kanika bring out the best in you and make your mark in the blooming Makeup Industry.
In this course, you will be trained in a range of creative applications and techniques to create current looks linking directly to trends.
THE COURSE CONTENT:
• Makeup Artist Hygiene
• Makeup Tools (Brushes/Equipment)
• Different skin types and issues
• Foundation application and selection
• Role of Color Wheel/Concealers
• Contouring and Highlighting
• Powders (loose/pressed)
• Blusher (powder/cream)
• Eyebrows and Eyes Shapes
• Eyeliners (liquid/gel)
• Eye-shadows (Liquid/Powder/Glitter/Pressed/Cream/Pigment)
• Mascara and its application
• False Lashes Application
• Lipsticks /Lip-liners/Lip gloss
• Secrets of glowing skin
• Learn makeup application on mature skin. Mature skin has different characteristics and needs special care. Professional makeup artist Furnish their client’s age, they know when to accustom products and technique for mature skin,
• Endeavor for naturally flawless appearance rather than excessive glamour.
DIFFERENT EYE MAKEUP TECHNIQUES:
• Soft look with neutrals and its variations.
• Soft smoky and its variations.
• Intense Smoky and its variations.
• Outer Smoky (soft, intense) and its variations.
• Half cut crease and its variations.
• Full cut crease (Arabic) and its variations.
• Halo soft blended look.
• Halo Cut Crease and its variations.
With these looks you can comfortably create a variety of eye looks for- Party, Engagement, Cocktail, Mehndi, Sagan, Wedding day and night look, Ramp, etc.
PRODUCTS, STUDENTS WILL WORK WITH:
• Makeup Forever
• Huda Beauty
• Fenty Beauty
• Kat Von D Beauty
• MAC Studio Fix
• MAC Face and Body
• Matte eye shadows
• Shimmer eye shadows
• Pressed eye shadows
• Liquid Glitters
• Dry Glitters
• Liquid eye shadows
• Cream eye shadows
- Certificate will be provided.
- Information will be shared on “How to use Social Media?”
- Information will be shared on “How to do Consultation Meeting?”
- List will be shared after Registration.
- Limited Seats available.
- Lunch, Tea and Coffee Included.
Error: Contact form not found.
Hotel Bawa International
Plot No. T1, Near 2087, Nehru Road Extn, Vile Parle East, Vile Parle, Mumbai, Maharastra – 400099